Parvez - 18.9.5

Go down

Parvez - 18.9.5

Post by vampirE on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:37 pm

One day you will be surprised to see me . You and me talking , you and me laughing , you and me dreaming , you and me only you and me , just you and me sitting in a Mental Hospital .
.Parvez

Press down if you miss me.. so you miss me? You are so sweet , ok you can stop! Still pressing? You really miss me? Still pressing! Ok I miss you too . .Parvez

Khudase maine ek duwa magi , duwa mein aapni mout magi . Phir Khudane mujhe kaha mout to tujhe main dedu par unse keya kahu jo teri lambi umarke liye duwa mange .
.Parvez

Hey tell every one that Im going to marry tomorrow , there is a small party with few peoples . Dont bring any gifts just bring someone to marry me . .Parvez

Zindegi jaisi ek saza si hogai hain . Gaam ki sagar mein is kadar khogaye hain , tum kardo ek sms yein gujarish hain humari , humain aapki sms ki aadat si hogai hain .
.Parvez

A relation is sweet when its new , it is sweeter when its true but it is sweetest when its you . .Parvez

Twinkle twinkle little star . You should know what you are . And once you know what you are , Mental Hospital is not so far . .Parvez
I search in my pocket and found nothing . Then again I search in my wallet and found few coins..I search in my heart and found you , then I realize how rich I am . .Parvez

When the sky become dark I remember you , when the clouds gather I remember you , when the rain starts I remember you and when I get wet I remember you . Please return my Umbrella . .Parvez

With all the roses perfume and with all the lights in the world and with all the childrens smiles , I wish you a very happy returns of the day . Happy Birthday . .Parvez

Humain vhulana lekin humari yaadoko nahi .Khudko vhulana lekin mujhko nahi. Subko vhulana lekin pyarko nahi. Zindegiko vhulana lekin jeeneko nahi . .Parvez

Meri yaad aye to yaad karo , zyada yaad aye to sms karo , or zyada yaad aye to call karo , or vhi zyada yaad aye to milo , usse vhi zyada yaad aye to please aab jhut bolna bandh karo .
.Parvez

I looked for you up, down, left, right, here, there, everywhere to say you I miss you . .Parvez

Waquath ka hain ye fesla ke hum tum hojaye juda , mange khushioki duwa ek dujeke waste . .Parvez

Aasu aapki nikle to ankhe humari ho . Dil aapki dharke to dharkan humari ho . Humari dosti aysi ho ke nokri aap kare or income humari ho . .Parvez

Sometimes I dont say hi ! Sometimes I dont reply ! Sometimes I dont sms but that dosent mean I dont miss you . It mean that Im giving you time to miss me . .Parvez

KLbv hw` wbRK GKvwK gb nq ,KvD K KvQ bv cvI , AbK w`bi ^c f hvq , AvgvK `Lv ey m mgq KvQ cve , ayB AvgvK| .Parvez

Mere yaar jo pyar na kare wo dil kis kaam ka? Jo dosti na kare wo insaan kis kaam ka? Lekin jo sms na kare uske liye mobile kis kam ka? .Parvez

Zindegi sabko mile zarurito nahi Mohabbat sabko mile zarurito nahi Kuch loog aap jaisa bohoot yaad ati hain lekin ovhi humain yaad kare ye zarurito nahi . .Parvez

May your Eid be as fresh and fragnant as a rose . If you come in our house at Eidday , I will be eaten you water-rice with chilley . I miss you step of Eidday . .Parvez

Jise dekho pyarki dhunhi sunsta rehta hain , aare sabko kehdo ye mandir nahi , siwala nahi , mera dil hain , dil koi dharma- shala nahi ke jobhi chahe rehne lage . .Parvez
Last night to past hogaya , past leke sochoge to taklif hogi , present mein jioge to khushi hogi , future leke sochoge to demag kharap hogi . So present is the best for all of us .
.Parvez

Roses are red , violets are blue , sugar is sweet and so are you .
.Parvez

If you love someone put their name in a circle instead of in heart because heart can break but circles goes on forever .
.Parvez

Stars have 5 ends , Squares have 4 ends , triangles have 3 ends, lines have 2 ends , life have 1 end , but good relation have no end , keep in touch . .Parvez

------Original Message------ Im in hospital now , after 10 min, Ill be shifted to the operation theatre . The doctor said I will die if I dont regularly receive your sms . .Parvez

Tum na maano yeh hakikat hain , dosti insaan ki zarurat hain . Kisi din aao humari mehfil mein janjaoge zindegi kitni khubsurat hain . .Parvez

Sweet candies are nice to eat , sweet words are easy to say but sweet people are hard to find . OH my God ! How did you find me ? I miss you more than two times that you have missed me .
.Parvez

When sadness fills your heart and tears comes out from your eyes , just let me know because I want to be with you then. Im selling tissues . Buy 1 get 1 free . .Parvez

Yaar vhulse bhi kabhi humain bhi yaad kiya karo . Pyar nahi to shikayat hi kiya karo . Itna bhi paraya na samjho ke baat hi na kiya karo . Phone nahi to sms hi kiya karo ! .Parvez

Im sorry , Im sorry , Im sorry . Now Im standing by my window waiting for your sms . If you dont sms Ill jump from 5th floor . I think you can mean it ! I miss you my my friend .
.Parvez

Without humour life sucks . Without love life seems hopeless . But without friend like you life is nearly impossible .
.Parvez

Once a broken star asked me to choose billion dollar or a great friend . Then I choose a billion dollar because I already have you . .Parvez

I looked outside , its so pleasant ! Sun is smiling for you ! Birds are singing for you ! Trees are dancing for you ! Because I ask them all to wish you Good Morning ! .Parvez

Loving your eyes which is dominate my everything . Loving your smile which is my secret of energy . Loving your voice which is inspired me . .Parvez

Chorengena hum tera sath marte dum taak , marte dum nahi aagle janaam taak , aagle janaam nahi janaam janaam taak . Kiun ke dost hain or rahenge hamesha hamesha . .Parvez

Na chahaat hain setaroki , na tamanna hain nazaaroki , aap jaisa ek dost mile to keya zarurat hain hazaaroki ..Parvez

The moon said to me why dont you live him if he doesnt miss you . I looked at the moon and said does your sky ever leaves you when you dont shine in the sky . .Parvez

People live , people die , people lough , people cry , other may forget you but how can I ? You care for me ,I care for you .You miss me ,I miss you .You like me , I like you too .Parvez

I like you utna , you like me jitna . I like you tabse , you like me jabse . I miss you tabse , you miss me jabse . I miss you kitna , you dont think jitna . .Parvez

Its a nice feeling when you know someone loves you, someone miss you , someone needs you , but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets you, thats me. .Parvez
wcq RbK eyK avi ivLZ bB , hw` cviv n`q avi ivLv , mB Lvb Zvgvi _vKe K ? memgq gbi K_v bZ nq bv,gvS gvS gb I fyj ej| .Parvez

If 100% people love you , make sure Im one of them . If 99% people hate you , make sure Im the one who loves you . If 100% people hate you , make sure Im dead . .Parvez

If I had a wish I wold be your tears to born in your eyes and die on your lips but if you were my tears I would never cry Im fear of loosing you my friend . . Parvez

Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1609
Mig33 Username : life_is_pain
Yahoo Id : to.parvezbd
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Character sheet
Character sheet: 100

View user profile http://www.street-gang.net.tc

Back to top Go down

Re: Parvez - 18.9.5

Post by vampirE on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:37 pm

There are six rules to be happy :1.Free your heart from harted .
2.Free your mind from worries.
3.Live simply .
4.Expect less .
5.Give more . and
6.Always have me as your
friend. .Parvez

Introduction is possible anytime , love is possible sometime , marriage is possible onetime but a sweet good friend is possible once in a lifetime . .Parvez

Longest is mothers love , shortest is others love , sweetest is lovers love but strongest is friends love ! .Parvez
Im happy you know why? Because I want a rose Allah gave me a garden . I want a star Allah gave me the sky . I want a friend Allah gave me you and your friendship . .Parvez

Star+Moon =Romantic night .Bird+Sky =Lovely day .Forest + Animal = Refreshing world . You +Your smile = Enjoy.Baby+ Mother=Nice scene .You+Me=Deeply friendship. ..Parvez

Roshni to bohat hain magar Chandini jaisi nahi . Aag to bohat hain magar Suraj jaisa nahi . Dost to bohat hain magar Aap jaisa nahi . .Parvez

Dilki galio main koi gham na ho . Uski tumhari dosti kabhi kam na ho . Tum jio hazaro saal bas yehi duwa hain , kya pata kaal hum ho na ho . Sukriya hamein yaad karne ke liye .
.Parvez

Jo aasani se mile wo hain gham . Jo mushkil se mile wo hain mauth . Jo kisi kisi ko mile wo hain pyar . Jo nasib waloko mile wo hain meri dosti or sms . .Parvez

This is only for you 1+1=2 my dosti is true .2+2=4 my dosti is more .3+3=6 my dosti is fix . 4+4=8 my dosti is great .
.Parvez

My friendship is like an Onion , which have many layers on it . It will aad taste to your life , but if you try to cut it , you will have tears in your eyes . .Parvez
Friendship is a rainbow between two hearts for sharing of seven feelings : 1. Love 2. Sadness 3. Happiness 4. Truth 5. Faith 6. Sacrifices 7. Help .Parvez

Friendship and love is like playing the piano .First you must learn to play by the rules , then you must forget the rules and play from your heart . .Parvez

If you want to be happy for a day get a date . If you want to be happy for a week get a lover . If you want to be happy for a month get a wife . If you want to be happy forever get a friend like me . .Parvez

Search for truth you will find beauty . Search for beauty you will find love . Search for love you will find friendship .
.Parvez

Dosti ka pehela paygam aapke naam , zindegi ka akhri sham aapke naam . Is safar main humsafar hain hum dono . Is dosti ko nibhana hain aapka kaam . .Parvez

Good person , its you . Good friend , its you . Good heart , thats you . Good will , thats also you .Good looking , ahhha ! Hold it , because you are my best friend . .Parvez

Dosto I hate you. H = Happy to see you .
A = Always miss you .
T = Take you in my mind .
E = Everyday never forget .
You = You are my friend forever .
So, I hate you , I hate you , I hate you . ..Parvez

Ai meri sms mere dost ke paas jana . Aagar o sorahaho to shore maat machana . O jab jage to usko kehena main uski dost hone ki kail hu ya nahi hu main nahi janti . .Parvez

A rose exclusively for a nice person like you , from an ever nice person like me . Keep the rose until it dry..and keep my friendship until I die . .Parvez

A birthday greetings with loving wishes in it for a day that makes you happy from the moment you begin it . Happy Birthday . .Parvez

When I pray I dont see Allah but He listen to me . When I sms to you I dont see you but I know you think of me with sweet smile on your face . .Parvez

Whos hot..its you , whos charming..its you , whos sweet..its you , whos cute..its you , whos prince of millions..its you , whos liar..its me . I miss you too Baby .
..Parvez

My dear friend Allah will help you to make your dreams come true . Yes, Im yours and I will have been yours and I need your friendship . .Parvez

Love says : if you need anything , Ill be there.Friendship says : Youll never need anything if Im there . .Parvez

To my dear friend :- I wrote your name on a piece of paper but by accident I threw it away . I wrote your name on my hand but it washed away . I wrote your name in the sand but waves wisped it away . I wrote your name on my heart and forever it will stay . Always I miss you everywhere . .Parvez

Hum jab muskurate hein tum samajte ho humain muskuraneki aadat hein , lekin tum na samaj ho ke yebhi na samjho ye humari gaam chupaneki andaaz hein . .Parvez

Hello friend ! I miss you , I miss you , I miss you , I miss you , I miss you , I miss you . Friendship starts with smile , grows with feelings and ends with death ! .Parvez

Twinkle twinkle little star , Avgvi K_v wK Kvfy gb ci Zvi ? How I wonder what you are , up above the world so high . Avgv`i friendship civKvjI _vKyK GUvB PvB , eySjb| .Parvez

Dost tussi bara he great ho ! Rasgulle ki plate ho ! Pepsi ki can ho ! Bathroom se aane mein late ho ! Jelebi ki tarha straight ho! Kher jobhi ho mere fevourite ho ! I miss you Dosto .
.Parvez

Dost aadmi aadmi ko kya dega ? Jobhi dega wohi Khuda dega. Humse pucho humari dostiki sila , dushmanoka dilbhi hila dega. .Parvez

Kya aapke sarpe Seengh hain ? No ! Just check it . Checked? Yes ! Nahi hain ? Nahi ! Are you sure ? Yes ! Koi baat nahi Gadhey ki bhi nahi hote ! .Parvez

GmQb Lv`vi + wbRi BQvq , hveb Lv`vi + Avgvi BPQvq| cvK gb KiQb bvwK hv BQ ZvB jvchb? Ye DOSTI humnahi torenge chorenge hum aagar tera saath na chorenge .........Parvez

Phoolose khubsurat koi nahi . Sagar gahera kuch nahi or aap jaisa dost hazaromein koi nahi ................Parvez.

Bachelors ke liye :- Monday ko dosti , Tuesday ko pyar , Wednesday ko shadi , Thursday ko barbadi,Friday ko fighting , Saturday ko talaq , Sunday ko rest , Monday ko phirse kisiki talash ...........Parvez

Dosti aagar gunah hain to usse honena dena . Dosti aagar Khuda hain to usse khonena dena . Aagar karte ho kisise dosti to usse ronena dena ............Parvez

Ja sms ja mere sweet dost ke pass ja . Dhirese jana , shorena machana , aagar o busy ho to kuch maat kehna , or free ho to I miss you kehna ................Parvez

Jo pal chalti rahe wo zindagi hain . Jo har pal jalti rahe wo roshni hain . Jo pal pal khilti rahe wo khushi hain . Jo pal sathna chore wo dosti hain . ............Parvez

Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1609
Mig33 Username : life_is_pain
Yahoo Id : to.parvezbd
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Character sheet
Character sheet: 100

View user profile http://www.street-gang.net.tc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: